Shimmering pink waves crashing into golden sands. Strawberry Quartz set in thick textured 9ct yellow gold.
Ready to ship now in Size 6.75 / N.
This band was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked strawberry quartz.
Named by you (my wonderful customers) after the pink lake in Esperance WA, which I was sad to find out is no longer pink due to changes in natural water flow, reduced evaporation, and salt harvesting. A reminder of our impact on this landscape and the necessity to reduce it.
• 1.5ct rosecut strawberry quartz (surface reaching inclusions)
• extra thick band hammered style band
• recycled solid australian 9ct yellow gold
• bezel set
• size 6.75 / N (can be made a couple of sizes larger but not smaller, however we can make you a similar piece just reach out)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here