A baroque antique vegan pearl floating on an adjustable silver chain.
These pendants is handmade to order by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled precious metals and a handful of vegan pearls.
• irregular baroque vegan pearl, circa 1980’s japan made of glass
• made to order
• pearl floats invisibly on chain
• 1.5mm adjustable spiga chain
• chain 40cm at longest, adjustable to as small as required for a comfortable fit
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
Our vegan Pearls are baroque in style and are often of varying shapes and sizes. If you are wanting something particular please leave a note at checkout and I will be in touch to chat and do all I can to accommodate.
Our vegan Pearls have similar strength to natural pearl, which is unfortunately not very strong. Please be gentle with me.
~ This item is made to order, please note the current manufacture times for our this piece is four weeks, however this may increase during peak periods. If in a rush, please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your time frames if possible ~