Named for the Italian grape used to make rich red wines in Sardinia, the Giró Pendant is one of a kind and stars a rich 2.5ct grape garnet handset in solid recycled gold with freckles of molten gold forming a southern facing halo.
This pendant was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked garnet.
Chain sold separately. If you want to see this pendant on your preferred chain, email us and we would be happy to take some photos for you. If you add a chain & a pendant to your cart you will automatically get 15% off the chain.
• 2.5ct Grape Garnet
• recycled solid australian 9ct gold pendant
• featuring an open back bezel and a southern facing halo of molten freckles
• reversible, can have both sides to the front with a different effect on either side of the gems faceting
• pictured on hammered gold chain, sold separately
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging