Named for the Italian grape used to make rich red wines in Sardinia, the Giró Pendant is one of a kind and stars a rich 2.5ct grape garnet handset in solid recycled gold with freckles of molten gold forming a southern facing halo.
This pendant was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked garnet.
Our recommended chain for this pendant is our Fine Slider Chain in the metal to match. Alternatively, you can select ‘Pendant Only’ to wear with a chain you have at home, or head over to our full range of Chains to shop other options.
• 2.5ct Grape Garnet
• recycled solid australian 9ct gold pendant
• featuring an open back bezel and a southern facing halo of molten freckles
• reversible, can have both sides to the front with a different effect on either side of the gems faceting
• select from our 45cm fine slider chain or pendant only
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging