Reminiscent of the palatte of greens and pinks used by Monet while painting “The House Amongst the Roses” in 1925 in the floral soaked French countryside.
An easel of recycled silver holding a peridot and three tiny tourmaline in shades of rose.
Ready to ship now in Size 9.25 / S.
This band was handcarved by Georgia in our vegan studio and then cast locally using recycled australian silver before being finished by Geogia with a handful of gemstones.
• 1.55 ct peridot & three 3mm pink tourmalines
• recycled solid sterling silver
• size 9.25 / S (cannot be resized, however we can make you a similar custom piece just reach out)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here
If this piece has caught your eye but you want to tweak some details head over to our Custom Orders page to commission a bespoke piece.