Sun soaked sand beneath your feet, ready to submerge yourself into the sparkling blue depths of Sicilian waters - this pendant delicately holds a baby blue aquamarine and a tiny cornflower tanzanite handset in buttery recycled gold. One of a kind and my current obsession.
This pendant was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled Australian gold and a handful of gemstones.
Chain sold separately. If you want to see this pendant on your preferred chain, email us and we would be happy to take some photos for you. If you add a chain & a pendant to your cart you will automatically get 15% off the chain.
• .65ct brilliant-cut aquamarine and 2mm brilliant-cut tanzanite
• scalloped and textured recycled 9ct gold bezels
• pictured on 45mm hammered 9ct gold chain sold separately
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging