A tangerine tourmaline, secured with yellow gold thorns and a bramble branch bail. Made in entirety from scrap pieces of gold from other projects, recycled when I buy it and recycled again. Yellow golds turned molten and then reformed in Tangerine in Bloom. One of a kind.
This pendant was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked tourmaline.
Chain sold separately. If you want to see this pendant on your preferred chain, email us and we would be happy to take some photos for you.
• 2.75ct rosecut tangerine tourmaline
• pictured on a yellow gold chain, sold separately
• recycled solid 9ct yellow gold
• bramble branch bail carved with bubbles and adjourned with nodules
• thorn shaped claws
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging