Theia, mother to earths moon. Giver of the tides, bringer of life. The ancient planet of Theia collided with earth, ensuring its own destruction while birthing the moon and quenching earth with life giving water.
A petite bezel set gemstone, centred on the surface of a textured full moon made of recycled australian silver or 9ct yellow gold.
Handmade to order with your choice of Larimar, Peridot, Garnet, Citrine, Amethyst, Blue Opal, Black Opal or Salt and Pepper Diamond.
These pendants are handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian metals and a handful of gemstones.
Our recommended chain for this pendant is our Fine Slider Chain in the metal to match. Alternatively, you can select ‘Pendant Only’ to wear with a chain you have at home, or head over to our full range of Chains to shop other options.
• 3mm rosecut gemstone of your choice
• Larimar, Peridot, Garnet, Citrine, Amethyst, Blue Opal, Black Opal or Salt and Pepper Diamond. (Colours subject to availability, msg if you’re after a certain colour or you want to view gems prior to ordering and I would be happy to help)
• recycled solid silver or 9ct yellow gold
• bezel set gem on a textured moon
• select from our 45cm fine slider chain or pendant only
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
~ This item is made to order, the usual manufacture times this piece is 5-10 working days, however this may increase during peak periods. Our most up to date turnaround times can be found on our Turn Around Times and Holiday Deadlines page, otherwise please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your time frames where possible ~