A milky rosecut emerald handset in buttery recycled gold + engraved with sea foam bubbles. Each one, handmade to order using australian recycled 9ct gold.
Named after Venus the Roman goddess of love, who was often associated with emeralds in ancient Rome as it was believed that emeralds embodied all of the qualities of Venus – beauty, fertility, and goodness.
Once purchased we will email you a photo of the available emeralds for your selection. All emeralds are similar colouring and shape to the one pictured but no two stones are the same, each cut freeform from a different stone. Each piece will be totally unique.
These bands are handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handful of emeralds.
• approx 2ct rosecut brazillan emerald
• scalloped 9ct gold bezel handstamped with seafoam bubbles
• featuring an open back bezel to allow the most light through
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• made in your prefered size (if you are unsure, click here)
~ This item is made to order, please note the current manufacture times for our made to order pieces is 5-10 working days, however this may increase during peak periods. Our most up to date turnaround times can be found on our Instagram page, otherwise please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your time frames ~