Vesta, roman goddess of the hearth and its fires. Luminous white gold and firey garnet. A brilliant red garnet secured by six asymmetrical thorns, five spun out of molten white gold and the sixth molten yellow gold, set atop a native textured white gold band.
One of a kind & ready to shop now in size N 1/2 / 7.
This band was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked garnet.
• 2.9ct free form rosecut Mozambique Garnet
• recycled solid australian 9ct white gold native band
• six asymmetrical thorn shaped claws (5 white gold, 1 yellow)
• Size N 1/2 / 7 (can be resized to any size, just note size at checkout and allow 1-2 weeks for resizing)
• our white gold is raw, not rhodium plated so it may not be as bright white as other white gold pieces that have this plating
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here