Moonlight billowing through the clouds, illuminating the fog with magic as warm rain drops from the heavens. Warm rosy gold melting and twisting around an iridescent cloud. A hexagonal rainbow moonstone handset in recycled 9ct rose gold, held in place with 6 thorns and set atop a lightly hammered band. One of a kind, size 5.25/K.
This band was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian gold and a handpicked moonstone.
• 2.65ct hexagonal cut rainbow moonstone
• recycled solid australian 9ct rose gold
• six thorn prongs
• size 5.25 / K (can be made a couple of sizes larger but not smaller, however we can make you a similar piece just reach out)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here