Recycled molten metal, spun into a circle and then carved and finished with a gentle polish, allowing the native texture to remain, with a cluster of textured free floating rings for twirling/fidgeting. Simple and understated, an elegant alternative to fidget rings or an everyday stackable piece.
These fidget rings are perfect for people with anxiety (like myself), people who enjoy fidgeting and they can also provide a healthy alternative to biting fingernails by giving you something m else to do with your hands.
Made to order, perfectly imperfect. Available in silver & rose or yellow 9ct gold. No two pieces will be the same.
These bands are handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian metals and a little bit of magic.
• made to order, note your size next to where you add to cart
• native textured band approx 1.2-1.5mm
• contains 1-3 free floating rings to fidget with
• recycled solid australian metals (silver, 9ct yellow or rose gold) with organic texture
• made to order in your size, leave a note at checkout (we recommend sizing up half a size to allow room for the fidget rings to be able to move, if it’s too tight you won’t be able to spin them)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here
~ This item is made to order, the usual manufacture times this piece is 5-10 working days, however this may increase during peak periods. Our most up to date turnaround times can be found on our Turn Around Times and Holiday Deadlines page, otherwise please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your time frames where possible ~