Custom Jewellery Orders
Earth + Heart jewellery are honoured to offer our customers a fully custom jewellery design service, where they can choose each individual element of the design.
Our clients work closely with founder and jeweller, Georgia (she/her) to decide on metal, setting, gemstone and finish options, before the piece is handcrafted in house and shipped to your door.
We have a huge inventory of stones, and what we don’t have we can usually source. We work with only vegan products (no pearls, sorry, but ask us about synthetic stones, we have some amazing vegan pearls). Beyond that, the only limit is your imagination.
The custom order process generally goes like this
- You get in touch with your idea. We generally suggest having the following information ready as it will be required to provide you a quote:
- What kind of jewel is it? Pendant, Ring, Bracelet, Broach, Earrings etc
- What kind of metal will it be made from? Recycled Silver / 9ct or 18ct Gold
- What kind of gemstone will it feature? Garnet, Sunstone, Sapphire etc (its totally fine if you don’t know, “Red” or “Blue” is enough)
- What style would you like it made in? Reference photos from our existing pieces are generally the best way to communicate the elements you want.
- What is your budget? All budgets are welcome, but please understand it’s not always possible to achieve what you want within certain budgets, however I will always do my very best to accommodate and offer you alternative suggestions where possible.
- I will then ask you a heap of clarifying questions, make suggestions, and get into the nitty gritty of the details.
- We will then choose a gemstone, either from my extensive stock or I will reach out to my preferred gem cutters to provide you with options.
- Once a gem is selected, and the details are decided I will provide you with a quote for your piece.
- I will then provide you with a product listing to checkout, and you will complete your purchase (AfterPay + ZipPay Available).
- If you have ordered a ring, I will post you a ring sizer to confirm your size.
- Then the fun begins, the gem gets ordered and I begin making your design.
- Once finished, I will snap some pretty pictures and send them to you for your final approval, before packing up and into the post to you to treasure for years to come.
Our number one goal is to create a bespoke piece that tells the narrative you want it to tell and provide you years and years of joy. We can create a talisman of luck, of hope for future, or for honouring love.
Reach out, there’s no obligation we can just have a chat and see if we can create you something.
Please note we do not work with customer supplied gems or metals at this time.
P.S. The jewels at the top and bottom of this page are all past bespoke orders!