Saturn, surrounded by her rings in constant twirling orbit. A tiny 3mm planet set on a native band with a cluster of free floating rings for twirling/fidgeting.
These fidget rings are perfect for people with anxiety (like myself), people who enjoy fidgeting and they can also provide a healthy alternative to biting fingernails by giving you something m else to do with your hands.
Handmade to order with your choice of Larimar, Peridot, Garnet, Citrine, Amethyst, Blue Opal, Black Opal or Salt and Pepper Diamond.
These bands are handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian metals and a handful of natural gemstones.
• 3mm Bezel Set Gemstone of your Choice
• native textured band approx 1.2-1.5mm
• contains 6 free floating rings to fidget with, can be made with less just note at checkout
• 3mm Larimar, Peridot, Garnet, Citrine, Amethyst, Blue Opal doublet, Black Opal doublet or Salt and Pepper Diamond. (Colours subject to availability, msg if you’re after a certain colour or you want to view gems prior to ordering and I would be happy to help)
• recycled solid australian silver or 9ct yellow gold
• made to order in your size, leave a note at checkout (we recommend sizing up half a size to allow room for the fidget rings to be able to move, if it’s too tight you won’t be able to spin them)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here
*pictured with amethyst
~ This item is made to order, the usual manufacture times this piece is 10-15 working days, however this may increase during peak periods. Our most up to date turnaround times can be found on our Turn Around Times and Holiday Deadlines page, otherwise please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your time frames where possible ~