All of our pieces are made of solid gold or silver, meaning that the finish cannot wear off. It can however become discoloured or tarnished, this is common when the metal has a chemical reaction. The most common cause of this is everyday beauty products such as perfume, lotions, skincare, sunscreen or even the oils and sweat from your skin.
Do not fear however! The fantastic thing about solid metals is that they can always be repolished to remove the tarnish and restore the original shine!
This listing is for the re-polishing of your Earth + Heart jewels. We do not charge for this service, we only ask you to pay for the return postage which is the cost of the listing.
Once purchased we will be in touch within 24 hours to provide you with the address for you to ship your piece to us. Please note, we recommend strongly that insurance is selected with your post provider as we take no responsibility for lost or not delivered packages.
Please note, we only offer this service on jewellery manufactured by us, even if the piece is accompanied by a piece of our jewellery we will not work on pieces we didn’t produce for insurance purposes.
• listing for repolishing of customer owned Earth Heart jewellery piece or pieces
• listing cost is for return insured standard postage to your nominated Australian postal address
• sending piece to Earth Heart is the responsibility of the customer (including all costs), however insurance is strongly encouraged as we take no responsibility for lost or not delivered packages
• we will contact you within 24hrs of purchase to provide you with the address for you to ship your piece to us
• on checkout please select “free standard postage”