Noctiluca in bloom. Luminescent flashes of sparkle as waves lap the shore. Metal turned molten and then beaten into form. An ocean blue opal, spitting fire and flare wrapped in a luminous silver atop a wild textured band.
Ready to ship now in Size 7.75 / P
This band was handmade by Georgia in our vegan studio using only recycled australian silver and a handpicked opal.
• .5ct Australian Opal doublet
• wild style band
• recycled solid australian silver
• organic bezel setting
• size 7.75 / P (can be made a couple of sizes larger but not smaller, however we can make you a similar piece just reach out)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here