Baby blue, cotton candy pink and sparkling white scattered into my best mermaid daydreams.
This ocean inspired ring reminds me of moonlight reflecting off a mermaids tail.
Staring a rainbow moonstone, which is said to be the stone of intuition and dreams, with a scattering of tanzanite, pink tourmaline, and white sapphire - reminiscent of the scales on a mermaids tail. All enveloped in a recycled silver setting, as luminous as an ocean under the moonlight.
Ready to ship now in Size 8 / P 1/2
This band was handcarved by Georgia in our vegan studio and then cast locally using recycled australian silver before being finished by Georgia with a handful of gemstones.
• 2.95 ct rainbow moonstone
• .4tcw tanzanite, pink tourmaline and white sapphire accent stones
• recycled solid sterling silver
• size 8 / P (cannot be resized, however we can make you a similar custom piece just reach out)
• free shipping aus wide
• handmade with love in australia
• 100% vegan studio
• shipped to you in compostable packaging
• if you’re not sure of your ring size click here
If this piece has caught your eye but you want to tweak some details head over to our Custom Orders page to commission a bespoke piece.